Welcome to Kulture House Dubai
Kulture House Dubai is committed to maintaining the privacy of our members and ensuring the personal information you provide to us is secure.
Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. Kulture House Dubai collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co-registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, which may include personally identifiable information on the Kulture House Dubai website, such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, posting material or requesting further services;
- the Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal information;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies");
- your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your information with us; and
- Any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
Kulture House Dubai does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the www.kulturehousedubai.com website or services, and Kulture House Dubai requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, Kulture House Dubai does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
Use of information
We may use the information stored about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- to improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use, to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
To offer you our services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processors to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your information in a digital wallet to make your use of our services more efficient.
You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these businesses (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
We use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites. . We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those websites linked to our site are not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
We follow the industry standards to protect your details during transmission and once received, but you should be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. We cannot, therefore, be held responsible for the unlikely circumstance where information is accessed without authorization.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We or our agent and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- Cookies are pieces of information that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
Please be aware that restricting cookies will have an impact on the functionality of the website and may prevent you from accessing our services.
- Web beacons are small graphic images placed on a web page that is designed to allow us to monitor traffic on the website or within electronic communications.
The amount of information Kulture House Dubai requires from you depends on how you choose to use our website.
If you provide personal information, such as your name and contact details, we undertake not to share this information with third parties, except where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
If you use a credit card to make payments on Kulture House Dubai, we can confirm that we are unable to access these details as the information is encrypted by our payment partner.
In short, any and all credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Security Measures Applied
- It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it to the best of our ability.
You can also call us at:
Tel: +971 4 399 1790
Tel: +971 56 515 0500
You can reach us at:
Villa 106, Jumeirah 113114,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Updated: 25th June 2021